September 24, 2012

Exploring Waikerie

My Nanna and Gong Gong live in this small town in the Riverland called Waikerie, which is about 2 hours drive from Adelaide. Even though it is a small town, there is plenty to entertain a little girl like me!

On a nice sunny day, we had a picnic by the River Murray with Nanna and Great-grandpa Noll and I also enjoyed playing in the playground which was just beside the river.






All of us (except Nanna who was taking the picture) by the picnic table.


While the grown-ups sat and had a chit-chat, I had fun blowing my bubbles and also chasing the birds :)





On another nice sunny day, we went for a walk around the town and up the cliffs to get a view of the river from high up. I posed for a picture in a tree.


This is the view of the river behind us. Isn't it nice?


And this is the place which is really popular for taking pictures. Plenty of people have stood here for a picture, and now I have too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin