September 14, 2012

Adeline's admission to the Bar

The primary purpose of Hannah and I visiting was to come for my sister Adeline's admission to the Bar (which was on Monday) and for her university graduation which is on 20th September. I remember my call to the Bar some 6 years ago, and the admission over here is very much similar to what I had.

Before leaving the house, we took some family pictures. Here is one of all of us.


In the court room at the Supreme Court of South Australia, Hannah had to sit very quietly and watch the proceedings. Good thing it was only half an hour long.


We also took some pictures outside the court room when the proceedings were over.


This was the Counsel that moved Adeline's admission, Abby.


We went for coffee afterwards and Abby lent Adeline the robe and wig to wear for a picture. Looks pretty good :)


After that, we went for lunch at Kwik Stix in North Adelaide with some friends. This is an Asian restaurant that my sister worked at part time during her uni days.

With Uncle Bob and Aunty Teresita:


With Diane:


With Aunty Teresita and Don:


And a whole group picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin