September 12, 2012

Adelaide Zoo

The next day, which was a Sunday, we went to the zoo! I love to see animals very much so visiting the zoo was perfect for me :) The highlight of the zoo were two pandas which came all the way from China (I think!). I took some pictures at the signboard at the entrance of the zoo.



And not far from where we entered the zoo, I got to see the panda! He was pretty lazy, sitting there munching on lots of bamboo.


We also took some pictures with the "panda family":



There was also a childrens' zoo where we got to feed and pet the small animals.


I also saw the sea lions' feeding time and took a picture with a "sea lion" :)


We took many pictures at the zoo that day and you can see them on Nanna's Facebook. Here are some nice ones of us:




In the picture directly above, I am standing that way because I was imitating the flamingo which I just saw :)

After the zoo, we went to Chinatown for lunch. I had some nice wantan noodles and my favourite roasted pork (sio bak). This was the entrance to Chinatown.


At Chinatown, I also found this:


Chatime! :) We bought some drinks to take home, but I finished mine in the car on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin