September 20, 2010

Visiting Ah Chor

During the Hari Raya weekend, Daddy and Mummy brought me to visit Ah Chor in Kamunting. Ah Chor is my great-grandmother. I am Ah Chor's only great-grandchild so she likes me to come and visit her very much. I can now also call "Ah Chor", so this makes her very happy!

We started the journey about lunch-time after I had woken up from my nap. I like to wear Daddy's sunglasses and pose for pictures. Do I look cool? :)



We stopped for lunch at Segafredo Autocity. I enjoyed Mummy's ham and cheese sandwich very much. However, some people started smoking inside the restaurant so we quickly finished our lunch and left.



This is my Ah Chor. She runs a small grocery shop in the Kamunting estate. She is already 7o plus but still very capable.



Mummy says that Ah Chor's little shop is like a little haven to me. There are all sorts of good things for me to eat! :) Here Ah Chor is getting me something to eat.



I was too wriggly when Ah Chor tried to carry me. I wanted to get down and run around!



Ah Chor gave Mummy a pumpkin to take home. This is for Ah Mah to cook my porridge.



There are lots of chickens running around Ah Chor's place. Here I am - up, close and personal with the chicken. I didn't want to leave because I wanted to continue chasing the chickens and I had to be carried into the car protesting loudly.



This is Mummy and me in Ah Chor's shop.



On the way back, we stopped at Jusco Bandar Perda for dinner. They had the play-land over there for the kids, and I had a lot of fun! If you notice, my clothes had to be changed because I was sweating too much from all the running around.



I'm still a bit too short to play this game, so Daddy had to carry me.



This was my favourite game of all. This thing can shoot water. The problem is, once I realised that, I kept trying to touch the water, so after a while, Daddy said it was enough for one day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin