September 28, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival '10

Last week was the mid-autumn festival. The same time last year I was only a small baby so I could not play with lanterns, but this year I could play with lanterns together with Jie Jie Zhen Yi and Jie Jie Candice. We went down to our apartment playground and all of us had our lanterns, me included! Mine was a battery-operated one as I am still too young to use candles.



My lantern was in the shape of Snow White, not sure if you can see it clearly.



However, I was more interested to play with the toys at the playground rather than with the lantern!



Everyone took a picture at the see-saw. Xiao Ku is holding Jie Jie Zhen Yi's and Jie Jie Candice's lanterns. They were in the shape of Mickey Mouse and Tigger.



I love the swings too! I especially love it when it goes up high - look at how happy I am! :)



Oh yes, this was the lantern that Daddy helped Jie Jie Candice to make for her school project. It took first prize so both of them are very proud of it! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin