September 1, 2010

KL Trip

Daddy and Mummy had a long weekend over the Merdeka holiday (5 days) and so they decided to take me to Kuala Lumpur (KL). This was a trip that Daddy had promised Mummy for quite some time to take her shopping! :) Both Mummy and Daddy have not gone shopping for themselves for quite a long time so this trip was for them to buy their own things, and not just my things most of the time! :)

I managed to sleep quite a bit during the journey, and only woke up upon reaching KL.



Here is what greeted us when we entered KL - traffic jam! :p Daddy says if he has to go through this everyday, it will drive him crazy.



We stayed at Cititel MidValley for the shopping convenience :p This was our hotel room and bed. A bit small, but clean and well-maintained. Mummy managed to get her corporate rate which was RM225 nett plus 2 breakfast.



After we freshened up, we went jalan-jalan. I managed to find my favourite toy! Daddy couldn't get me to sit still to take a picture, hence the blurriness.



This was the only thing Daddy and Mummy bought for me, a new pair of shoes :) Isn't it nice? And pretty cheap too, only RM29.90 from Jusco. Mummy and Daddy says they just bought me new clothes not too long ago, so I would not be getting any this trip.



In the evening, we went over to the Gardens Mall, which is adjoining MidValley but on a more up-market scale. There weren't as many people there, so I had fun running around. I also admired the pretty girl in the glass reflection and gave her a kiss :)



The next morning, we had breakfast at the hotel. I fed myself cornflakes and Mummy and Daddy also gave me some bread, sausage and fruits.



There was a special performance that day at MidValley in conjunction with Hari Raya - a type of Malay traditional music.



The whole centre stage area was decorated with nice flowers, so we took some nice pictures.





We only stayed one night and soon it was time to go home. While waiting to check out, I looked at funny pictures on Mummy's phone. I was laughing so hard that the people around me were looking at us! :)



On the way home to Penang, we were greeted with another sight, but this time it was a beautiful view - the sunset. It's nice to go on holiday, but it's even nicer to come home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin