August 24, 2010

Weekend snapshots

Nanna told Mummy that she has not been taking enough photos of me lately. So since this weekend Daddy had to go to office both Saturday and Sunday preparing for a trial at court on Monday, Mummy spent a lot of time with me and took quite a lot of photos! Oh by the way, Daddy's trial did not go on on Monday and the court postponed it to another date. Daddy was pretty mad that he had to waste his weekend, but what to do? This is the Malaysian court system :p

I like to sit outside the front door while waiting for Mummy and Daddy to lock up, Mummy says I shouldn't sit there, but Mummy and Daddy have discovered some time ago that I am pretty strong-willed. When I want to do something, it's not easy to stop me!



See, this is my face when Mummy says "No" :p



Before Daddy went to the office, we had breakfast. Daddy bought me a muffin and here I am demonstrating how big my mouth is:



Or perhaps this is an easier way to eat??



On Sunday was also Pei Zi's full moon..she was a very sleepy baby though because she was up the whole night before and didn't want to sleep. Even when Ah Mah gave her a bath she was barely awake! After that she got all dressed in her new clothes..isn't she cute? Everybody says she is much chubbier now than when she was born :)



This is me after waking up from my nap - grumpy Hannah!



Ah Mah also bought me a new colour pencils and colouring book because I lately like to draw on paper, and almost everything else! Mummy was surprised to see pen drawings in my ears the other day!



See how hard I am concentrating:



Here are some of my happy faces. Daddy and Bryan kor-kor were making me laugh and laugh! :)







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin