July 8, 2010

Botanical Gardens

I was at our KL office on Monday and Tuesday for a work assignment. This was the first time I had spent the night away from home since Hannah was born, so as can be expected, I missed my little baby! (and Hubby too, of course :p) I called home on Monday night and Hubby put the phone to Hannah's ear and asked her to call "Mummy" so I could hear her saying "Ma, Ma" on the other end. And guess what else? Hubby said that she kissed the phone! How precious :)

Since I have been a little behind in blogging, here's what we were up to the past weekend. We took Hannah to Botanical Gardens for the first time. I was not too keen previously because as far I as know, there are many monkeys at Botanical Gardens, and they can sometimes be quite aggresive. To our surprise, however, there was not even one monkey in sight. More can be seen at Youth Park, in fact.



Hannah was a bit sleepy as it was about time for her morning nap, but she seemed quite keen to play as well, so we let her practice her walking on the grass. She is still not that steady yet, but she is quite determined. She will take our hand and say "walk-walk, walk-walk"!



Later, Hubby took her down to look at the fishes in the river. This was the same river that my classmates and I used to come to catch insects for our Biology project. Those were the days..seems so long ago now :)



Mummy and grumpy Hannah - time to go home and have a nap!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin