July 2, 2010

MAM BPA-free baby bottles

Hannah's Tommee Tippee bottles have been used for more than 6 months now, and they are starting to turn a little yellow, so I decided it was time to change her bottles again. I thought of trying something new, so after some researching and hunting, I decided on this:



I did not want to get Tommee Tippee bottles again, because of the difficulty in reading the markings on the bottles, which resulted in mother-in-law having to mark the water level with a marker pen.

MAM baby bottles are manufactured in Austria and are BPA-free as well, and they come in 4 colours; blue, pink, green and orange. For Hannah I got the pink and orange bottles since they were having a promotion, 2 bottles for RM45.00 only. I bought them online directly from the main distributer for MAM products in Malaysia, at this website : http://www.mymam.com.my/

As for the teats, MAM bottles use silk teats which are soft and easy for the baby to suckle.

So how does Hannah like her MAM bottles?

She definitely likes the bright colours of the bottles. When I first showed them to her she got very excited and started saying "milk, milk!" She managed to drink from them very well, but the fast flow teats are indeed very fast, so it initialy resulted in a little bit of spilling. But once she got the hang of it, she was fine. Also, this bottle is slightly bigger than her Tommee Tippee bottles, so she has to hold the base of the bottle while drinking. With her Tommee Tippee bottles she could hold on to the side of the bottle.

Anyway, this might be the last time I will be buying bottles. We want to train her to drink from a cup once she is a little older. For now, we will let her enjoy her "milk milk!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin