July 15, 2010

My fun weekend

Let me tell you what I did last weekend. On Saturday night, Mummy, Daddy and I went to visit Aunty Ai Nee, Uncle Kee Siak and Kor Kor Darrel at their new house. They actually moved since last December, but we only went there for the first time on Saturday.

After that, we went to El Mondo Pizza at Krystal Point for dinner. Mummy and Daddy were surprised that there was no-one in the restaurant on a Saturday night, and it was already 7.00 pm. Then it struck them that it was because of the World Cup semi-finals! Everyone was resting at home so they could get up and watch the match. Haha.. However, later slowly people started coming in.

Anyway, before the restaurant got crowded, I wanted to "walk, walk!", so Aunty Ai Nee asked Kor Kor Darrel to accompany me around the restaurant. Kor Kor Darrel wanted to hold my hand, but I was a bit shy at first :)



Later, I warmed up and held Kor Kor Darrel's hand to go "walk-walk". In my other hand I kept a tight hold on Baby Eeyore! :)



The next day we went to Ah Mah's house and went for a walk outside. Now that I can walk, I fall down a lot because I am not that steady yet. I'm beginning to get some scrapes and bruises on my knees. Mummy and Daddy very "sim tia". Don't worry Mummy and Daddy, it's all part of me growing up! :)



There is a small fish pond nearby Ah Mah's house and I love to go and look at the fish there. Nowadays, I don't want to merely look, but I want to touch them too! Mummy always makes sure I wash my hands properly after touching the water and the fish.



Jie Jie Pei Yi thought it was great fun too!



My face was all wet after that, see the drops of water on my face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin