March 19, 2009

Pink is my favourite colour

When we first started buying things for Baby, we decided not to buy everything pink even though she is a girl because:

1. We want to recycle the items if we have a next baby
2. Pink is really a bit girly and not necessarily girls have to wear pink all the time
3. Baby might surprise us on the delivery day by not being a girl after all! (Hey, it has happened before!)

So anyway, we bought more unisex colours such as green, yellow etc. as can be seen from my earlier post.

However, yesterday, we were overwhelmed with pink! Baby's Ah Ma came back from a trip to Hong Kong and bought Baby this:



Hello Kitty milk bottles and milk powder container



It also comes with a bib


Besides the pink Hello Kitty milk bottle set, we also got a whole lot of pink clothes from Aunty Sue handed down by Baby Sarah. There were too many to show them all here so below are just a few:


Pink Burberry dress



Pink Tweety Bird dress



Pink Baby Minnie set



Baby's pink things!

I guess there's no escaping the pink when it's a girl :) By the way, I had a weakness for pink myself when I was younger. I remember when I was young I told my father that I wanted him to respray our old car pink! I suppose it speaks a lot for the colour of this blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin