August 6, 2015

Helene @ 15 months

I am now 15 1/2 months, and guess what, I'm still not walking! Haha. At my Dr's checkup the other day, my Mummy asked the Dr if it was ok that I'm still not walking as both Hannah and Heidi were walking at 13 months old. The Dr said it was fine as all my other motor skills were normal. Don't worry Mummy, I just want to be carried for a leeetle bit longer!

In other exciting news, even though I can't walk yet, I can stand on my own for a few seconds now! I just discovered that I could do it this week, so I was super excited and happy and clapped for myself! And I was even happier when everyone else clapped for me too!


It's no doubt that I am a "late bloomer" as my Hannah jie jie could stand up on her own at 11 months! Ah well, better late than never!

Besides being a slow walker, I'm also a slow talker. I can basically still say the words I could say at 14 months only haha. Hannah jie jie, on the other hand, could say animal names at 14 months!

But one thing that makes me special (which Hannah jie jie did not have) is my million thousand hundred dollar smile! In this respect, I am more like my Heidi jie jie :) You can see my smiley Heidi jie jie when she was a baby here, here and here :)

Here I am flashing that smile again :)


One thing that we all have in common though, is that we all love kiddy rides!


Check out these old photos of my jie jies enjoying their rides too! Isn't it nice to be a child? Such simple things make us happy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin