June 19, 2015

Daddy's 38th birthday

Hi, I am Helene and I think this is my first post here! I celebrated Daddy's birthday for the second time this year. Last year I wasn't even two months old so there wasn't much of a celebration for me. But this year that I am older, I can also join in the fun together with both my Hannah and Heidi Jie-Jies!

Daddy actually had an early surprise birthday celebration by Cass and Candice Jie Jie together with their mummy before they went off for their 2 weeks holiday. Since they wouldn't be around during Daddy's birthday, they surprised him with his favourite cake from Humble Beginnings. We didn't know it was to be a surprise so Daddy thought that he was supposed to fetch Cass Jie Jie to school. Who knew it was an elaborate plan to get him to go to their house! Since we didn't know about it, it was only Mummy and me who got to celebrate with Daddy since Hannah and Heidi Jie Jies were at Nanna's house. Hence the reason I am telling this story heheh :)




I helped Daddy to blow the candles and cut the cake.



Two days before Daddy's birthday, the 3 of us and Mummy celebrated with him at home. We wanted to get a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake but there were none available, so we had to have a makeshift cake. Tada!


Hannah and Heidi Jie Jies each carried one and presented it to Daddy. Then we all helped him to blow the candles, but not before singing him a very loud birthday song! I think my Jie Jies were rushing through the song so that they could quickly get to eat the ice cream heheh :)





Then Daddy took pictures with the 3 of us. This is the only one where I am smiling nicely but my 2 Jies Jies are making funny faces! Oh well, since I am telling this story, I get to choose the photo where I look the best haha!


Ok ok here's another one where both of them are smiling but I'm blur because I was moving around :)


Hannah and Heidi then ate Daddy's "cake"! I managed to have a few spoonfulls too :)


Then Daddy opened his presents from us. I got him this (with help from Mummy and Nanna who bought the frame). So now he can admire my cute and pretty photos everyday haha :)


Hannah and Heidi Jie Jie gave him a T-shirt each, and Hannah Jie Jie also made him this card from all of us. He also got an ang pow from Nanna and Gong Gong which I was waving around in the photo above.


The next day, Daddy's friends also had a celebration with him at Kampachi restaurant, Equatorial Hotel. We didn't go with them so Daddy and Mummy had a nice (peaceful) lunch with adults only haha!



The hotel gave a complimentary cake which was nice to look at, but not as nice to eat!


And finally, on Daddy's real birthday, which was a Monday, Mummy again got him his favourite cake, this time the flavour was Cookies and Cream which Daddy said was very delicious. This was Mummy's present to him. We all again sang a very loud birthday song for Daddy at Amah's house.


See the delicious layers when you cut into the cake:


Dear Daddy, we wish you good health, good wealth and God's blessings upon you on your birthday and in all the coming days! Lots of love, hugs and kisses from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin