July 21, 2009

How I try to get what I want

I can be a very cheeky baby. Mummy and Daddy usually give in to me, since I am only 8 weeks old, but somehow I don't think this will be the case when I am 8 years old. Haha.

For example, yesterday I wanted Mummy to carry me, but Mummy tries not to let me get into the habit of always being carried and to train me to fall asleep myself.

See my initial reaction. I look like like I'm trying to pick a fight. Heheh.



So Mummy gave me my pacifier. I am now thinking of how else to bully poor Mummy. This is me thinking:



Soon I am not happy with the pacifier and shout for Mummy to attend to me.



Mummy puts the pacifier back in my mouth and gives me some toys to play with. See the orange flower. That was Mummy's first toy when she was a baby. Nanna and Gong Gong brought it back with them. It makes music and its eyes move up and down when you pull on the cord attached to it. Nowadays this toy cannot really be found. Maybe some of the Uncles and Aunties out there will remember this from when they were young. The Kiwi bird is a present from Mummy's cousin Aunty Jessica who lives in New Zealand. She couriered the toy to Mummy all the way from there. Thank you Aunty Jessica!



I seemed to be quite happy with the toys at first, but they did not keep me satisfied for long. So then Mummy put me on my tummy so I could practise lifting my head and maybe try to crawl.



I did not like that for very long either, but I guess I was too tired after all my antics, so I finally fell asleep. Mummy won this time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin