August 1, 2014

Precious time with my 2 big girls

This is another belated post, since I'm blogging about what I did during my confinement, which was almost 2 months ago!

In my 2nd month of confinement, about 2 weeks before I started work, I brought Helene to her nanny's place just for a few hours each day for her and nanny to get adapted to each other. So with a little bit of free time each day, I decided to spend some time alone each with Hannah and Heidi, since I don't know when will be the next time we will have this one-on-one time again.

Hannah is now 5, so we did big girl things, like go jalan-jalan at shopping malls:



We went to catch a movie - "How to Train your Dragon 2" and we both enjoyed it very much :)


We did art and craft at home:



And we had some yummy froyo (less fattening than ice-cream :p)


As for Heidi, she is only 2 and fun-loving, so we did what she loves the most.

Breakfast at Coffee Bean:


See her making her cheeky faces:


Enjoying her kiddy rides:





And I took her to try sand art for the very first time. She always observed Hannah doing it before so I decided she was old enough to give it a try.


There were not many people on a weekday, so the uncle could devote all his time in helping her do a nice piece, and this was the result! She definitely chose a picture to match her expression! :)


The best thing about all this was when she suddenly spontaneously told me, "Mummy, I'm so happy!"

Mummy loves both of you lots, my 2 big girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin