May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This was my 2nd time celebrating Mother's Day as a mummy of two. My big girl Hannah made me a Mother's Day card in kindy which she gave to me on Friday, but she had already told me all about it since early in the week. She told me it would be a surprise though, so she was excitedly waving it at me when I picked her up from kindy on Friday.



Last year little Heidi was still too small to go anywhere so this year we had a yummy Mother's Day lunch at TGIF, Queensbay Mall.




My two girls and I. Heidi as usual could not sit still so her picture was blurry.


And this is a picture of me and my own mummy 32 years ago (yes that is how old I am!). I think I look more like Heidi as a baby than Hannah.


Happy Mother's Day to all mummies! 

1 comment:

  1. That picture brings back lots of memories. I am glad that you stil got that dress. Please keep it safe for the next generation after Hannah and Heidi. You are a mother of two now but you will always be my baby and my darling daughter. I love you very much and I am very proud of you. God's Blessings always be upon you and your family.
    Your MUMMY always.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin