July 4, 2012

Registration for Kindy (the 2nd time)

I blogged here about registering Hannah for kindergarten some time back. I wanted Heidi to go to the same kindy as well, so I thought I had better register early, since this kindy is very popular and furthermore, many dragon babies born this year is cause for competition! Even for Hannah I registered her for the 4 year old class when she was only 1 1/2 years old and even then, there were only 3 places left.

So, since I am very "kiasu", I asked Hubby to enquire about the registration for Heidi now itself, even though she is barely 3 months old. True enough, when he called, the 3 year old class for 2015 (2015, mind you!) was already full and the 4 year old class for 2016 was full as well. They said we could try to come to the kindy and register, but it did not sound very promising.

I thought of other alternatives, other schools that Heidi could possibly go to, but deep down I knew I really wanted the same school for both my girls. So I decided last night that I should have faith, pray and believe that there would be one more spot for Heidi in our chosen kindy.

This morning, Hubby told me that he would pick me up from work for an early lunch and we would go there to see if we could get Heidi registered. However, I had a feeling that I wanted to go early, before work, since the kindy is nearby my workplace. I was there when the children were all arriving for school and was informed to go to the office to enquire about registration.

As an answered prayer, there was only one more place left for the 4 year old class in 2016. The principal informed us that if we had waited a few hours later, the place may not be there anymore, so I was glad I did not wait until lunch time! It was truly a blessing and Hubby said it was meant to be for our little Heidi. We were very glad and happy that we did not have to be on the waiting list!

Here are a few recent photos taken of little Heidi:






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin