March 30, 2012

New hairstyle

Yesterday Ah Mah took me for a haircut. Because my hair is wavy, it tends to get messy when it is long and the sides of my hair always get in the way of my face, especially when I am eating.

So I surprised Mummy when she came home from work yesterday with my new hairstyle. Mummy says quite "sayang" to cut my hair so short, and asked me did I cry at the hairdressers. I told her I did not cry and Ah Mah said my hair will grow back very fast, which is true - my hair grows very quickly.

Daddy came home from work later and also asked me if I cried when my hair was cut. But Daddy also said it is better for me this way - less hot and easier to manage.

This is the first time that my hair has been this short (well, not counting when I was a baby), so I guess it will take some getting used to. Don't worry, Daddy and Mummy, my hair will grow back really quickly!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute with layered hair on both sides – in fact, the waviness of her hair made her look like a princess, Angeline. :) As much as possible, kids like Ah Mah shouldn't have long hair because, as you've said above, it gets in the way of their faces, especially when they’re playing. Besides, sweating with long hair can make for an untidy look for kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin