March 28, 2012

A morning at Gurney Plaza

Last Saturday, Daddy had to teach extra class at his college (so boring!) so Mummy took me jalan-jalan at Gurney Plaza while waiting for him to finish.

I went to all my usual favourite places. First stop was Toys R Us where I never get bored looking at the same toys again and again. Then we went to the kiddie rides place where they had something new - a little kiddie house with a slide. Mummy says I am now too big for the slide. When I sit on it, my feet almost touch the ground.



After that, we went to MPH to look at some books. I chose a few books and Mummy bought them for me (Daddy and Mummy don't mind to buy books because they can get income tax rebate :P) When I found a book I liked, I plopped myself down on the floor to read the books. Daddy says I thought this was Borders at Queensbay Mall where they have a children's corner for kids like me to read books.



After that, we were both a little thirsty, so we sat down to have a drink. While Mummy enjoyed her orange juice, I insisted on colouring my new colouring book which we bought from MPH. The colour pencils are new too - I chose them myself.



After that, I indulged in another favourite activity - sand art! Mummy did not take any pictures because she was busy helping me with the sand. Nowadays I am much better though, Mummy does not need to help me as much.

All in all, it was a fun morning - I like to go to Gurney Plaza very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin