December 14, 2011

The Masquerade Party

To celebrate Jie Jie Zhen Yi scoring 7As in her UPSR this year, all of us had a small celebration for her at Ah Mah's house. I was very excited in the afternoon when I heard that there was to be a party, so I pestered Daddy to buy us all party hats. So in the afternoon, when I was napping, Daddy went and bought party supplies for us. Not only did he get party hats, he got us all masks as well!

This was the hat and mask that I chose. All of us kids got one each except for Pei Zi as she is still too small.



I persuaded Mummy to wear one too:



All of us with our hats and masks. Jie Jie Zhen Yi got a special mask since it was her celebration.



Uncle Steven dropped by to visit so we asked him to stay for dinner since there was a lot of food. I know Uncle Steven very well now so I am not scared of him anymore. I can say "Uncle Tee-ven" nicely too. Mummy thinks this is a nice picture of the both of us.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin