December 2, 2011

Cycling at Youth Park

Daddy and Mummy have not brought me to Youth Park for a while now. So the other day, when Tharissa's mummy suggested we go there so Tharissa and I could play together, I was really excited! We even brought our bicycles so we could cycle together.

Before cycling however, we went to the playground. We played on the swings:



On the slides:





And on the little rocking thingys:



And then it was cycling time!



Tharissa's bike is bigger than mine because she is older. I am still on my little tricycle which was my birthday present this year.



After all that activity, it was time for a snack! Tharissa told me she made these strawberry jam sandwiches herself with butterscotch bread.



What a fun day! :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin