December 5, 2011

Just a fun, fun day

On Saturday, we went to AEON City Shopping Mall at Bandar Perda to check out some dinosaurs. Yes, you heard me right, dinosaurs. Tharissa's mummy told us that there was a dinosaur exhibition on display so Tharissa and I were very excited to go and see it. We arrived there nice and early to avoid the weekend crowd.

However, when we arrived at the entrance, I got scared and told Mummy and Daddy that I didn't want to go in. I kept on saying "Don't want, don't want, I'm scared". Probably because I saw the dinosaur with the big sharp teeth. So when Tharissa saw that I didn't want to go in, she also didn't want to go. So Tharissa's mummy said we came all the way for nothing.



Nevertheless, we still had great fun at the Kiddies Playland. Mummy said they should maintain the place better though as a lot of the slides and things were quite dirty. Look at how much fun we had doing silly things :)







There was also a Christmas display at the centre court of the mall and they had these cardboard cut-outs which you could put your face in for a picture. I was a bit short but Tharissa fit her face in nicely.



Daddy bought me a toy xylophone for RM10 at Jusco and we also had fun playing with it. It came with 2 sticks, so one for each of us.



Another fun day out - look at my happy face!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin