November 23, 2011

November 13, 2011

The next morning after the wedding I was up bright and early. The very thing I wanted was to go and "play sand" and "swimming" :) Mummy and Daddy told me we had to go for breakfast first before going to play. So we went down to the hotel coffee house for their complimentary buffet breakfast. I had my favourite sunny side up egg, bread and sausage. Don't worry, not everything on the plate was mine, I shared with Mummy and Daddy - it was way too much for a little girl like me!



After that, Gong Gong and Nanna took me for a walk so Daddy and Mummy could enjoy their breakfast. We sat on the deck chairs and admired the view of the sea.





When Daddy and Mummy finished breakfast, they came to look for us. Of course, I immediately then forgot about the nice view and wanted to change into my "swimming costume"!



We went back upstairs to the room to change and I struck a pose by the side of the bed, complete with hat and sunglasses :)



We went to the beach for a while, and then it was time to go in the pool again! Look at how happy I am.





After all the swimming, we went to bathe, change and then it was time to checkout. My fun weekend was over too soon, but Daddy and Mummy promised to take me again. Thank you Nanna and Gong Gong for the weekend treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin