November 22, 2011

November 12, 2011

Last weekend was a busy weekend for us because Mindy Ee Ee and Uncle Ashwin got married! It was a whole weekend affair with dinner on Friday night (lau thnia meh), and on Saturday it was the tea ceremony in the morning, garden ceremony in the afternoon and wedding dinner at night. The garden ceremony and dinner were at Parkroyal Hotel so we stayed there on Saturday night so I could enjoy the beach and the pool on Sunday as well. Nanna and Gong Gong came back for the wedding too and they also stayed at the hotel on Saturday night.

Saturday morning we were at Mindy Ee Ee's house nice and early to wait for the bridegroom to arrive. While waiting, we took some pictures of course! :)

This is me, Mummy and Daddy:



This is me with Jing Jing, Ying Ying, Sarah and Amelia. We are all about the same age (except Jing Jing who is older) so we have fun playing and running around. We are standing by the big fan to get cool as the weather was pretty hot.



After the tea ceremony was over, it was time for the kids to receive ang pow (red packets). When it was my turn, I wasn't too sure what I was supposed to do so I was looking at Nanna and Mummy.



In the afternoon when I got up from my nap, we checked in to Parkroyal and I immediately wanted to change into my swimming costume and go to the beach! I couldn't stop talking about it the whole afternoon so Mummy and Daddy promised that when I got up from my nap we could go.



Later on, I also went swimming. At first I wanted to stay in the "baby pool". See, I can stand up in it.



Subsequently, I went to the "big pool" with Daddy. I brought all my floats along.



Later in the evening was the garden ceremony. Don't the bride and groom look lovely? Mummy says Mindy Ee Ee's dress is very nice.



The dinner was held at the hotel ballroom at night. I was probably getting a little tired because of all the activities during the day, which is why I was rubbing my eyes.



But then, when the music started by the jazz band, all of us kids had a really good time. We dominated the dance floor before the adults came in. I really enjoyed dancing very much. Even the wedding photographers were amused and took lots of my pictures.



After that, the adults also started dancing - Gong Gong danced with me too!



I was dancing until Mummy and Daddy could see that I was really tired, so it was up to the room to bed! Tomorrow would be another busy day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin