November 4, 2011

Lazy Sunday morning

Last Sunday morning, we all woke up late, especially me, because I had a very hectic day the previous day. Daddy took me to Queensbay and I played there from 2 to 6 pm. So I missed my nap because I was enjoying myself too much!

So on Sunday morning, Daddy bought back breakfast - my favourite economy fried noodles and set up my little table for me in my room. I had the noodles, some biscuits and vitagen. I also got to watch my favourite Dora the Explorer DVD.



I am telling Daddy what's happening on the TV:



Me enjoying myself :)



By the way, look what Daddy found in one of my drawers - it's a headband exactly like the one Minnie Mouse is wearing on my pyjamas! All of us had totally forgotten about the headband which was a gift for me a long time ago. So Mummy made me pose with it and take a photo - I told Daddy and Mummy "Look, it's the same!" :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin