April 1, 2011

Fun at Esplanade

Mummy, Ah Mah and Da Ku brought me and my cousins to play at Esplanade playground, just next to Fort Cornwallis. I just love anywhere that has swings and slides for me to play on. Look at how I enjoy the wind in my hair :)



I also helped to push Baby Pei Zi. She was enjoying herself too!



Hmm..not very clean though - my hands had to be washed thoroughly after I finished playing.



Love the slides!



Pei Zi liked it as well, even though she doesn't know how to slide yet.



Mummy says that I am a brave girl now that I can slide on my own. Previously I needed Mummy to hold my hand, even on the little slide in the pediatrician's clinic. But now I can slide down the big slide all by myself!



Speaking of Fort Cornwallis, there is to be an event there tomorrow, 2nd April 2011, which is the launch of the final phase of the MyConsitution Campaign organised by the Constitutional Law Committee of the Bar Council. This campaign has spanned the last one and a half years across the country, educating the rakyat on the Federal Consitution.



Admission is free, so please come and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin