January 3, 2010

New Year 2010

Let me tell you all about my exciting weekend. This was actually the first holiday I have been on with Mummy and Daddy. Where did we go over the long weekend? Well, see the picture below! :)



Daddy and Mummy's friend Uncle Steven works for Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang (Mummy tells me that they supply fresh water to the whole of Penang!) and they have a holiday home in Batu Ferringhi for their employees. However, it has to be booked very much in advance because it is highly in demand as the rate is only RM50 a night! :) But Uncle Steven says that effective 1st January 2010 it has been increased to RM80. Whatever it is, it is still cheap for a HUGE bungalow! Look at some of the views that Daddy took of it. Isn't it nice?



Since the house was so big, Daddy brought my walker so I had plenty of place to run around! Oh, by the way, I wasn't the only little girl there. Uncle Kok Hsiang and Aunty Chia Yin brought Jie Jie Isabelle too, so I had a little friend to play with! :)



I think Mummy must have packed most of my toys. I was going outside to play ball with Daddy.



In the playground with Mummy:



And on the see-saw with Daddy!



After all that playing, it was time for a bath! Then Mummy changed me into a nice top and my new jeans. Mummy actually bought these jeans for me to wear during Chinese New Year, but when she brought it home and tried it on me, it fit just nicely! So Mummy said better let me wear it now in case I outgrow it by the time Chinese New Year comes! :p



We also went over to Hard Rock Hotel because it was just across the road from our bungalow. I took pictures with Daddy and Mummy next to the Christmas decorations in the hotel as well as on the beach. Isn't the Christmas tree pretty? This was also my first time at the beach.



I was not allowed to play on the beach since I am too small, but Daddy had fun playing with Jie Jie Isabelle! They made sandcastles. I will play and make sandcastles with you when I am bigger, ok Daddy?



At dinner time, everyone went for yummy seafood. I was more interested in Daddy's camera case though.



Jie Jie Isabelle loves to take pictures. So here are the both of us taking pictures. Jie Jie Isabelle, teach me how to pose and look in the camera, can?



Both of us with Mummy and then with Daddy:



Me alone with Mummy and Daddy:



Oh yes, we also went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. We took some nice family photos, both the Tans and the Lims :)



I was so excited with the balloon! :)



Daddy and I also took photos outside the restaurant and also next to a statue of Michael Jackson. Daddy says MJ died recently but he gave us some nice music during his lifetime. Maybe when I am older I will be able to appreciate his music too!



Mummy also wanted a picture. I hear she's a big fan :)



Everyone then took photos outside the restaurant and also in front of the famous guitar. But I was fast asleep! I guess I was tired out from all the excitement.



It was a fun weekend, though! Take me again ok, Mummy and Daddy! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great bonding time with friends and families

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin