December 21, 2009

Of Youth Park and other things

We finally managed to make it to Youth Park over this long weekend, without rain, without me sleeping as soon as we got there (it has happened before!), and without any bother.

So, join me on my Youth Park adventure! :)



Below are some of the activities which I did there: I sat on the swing, but I was a bit scared so Mummy quickly carried me up, I sat on the see-saw, but I was only vaguely interested, as you can see on my face. What I did like, however, was the little tortoise thingy which could rock back and forth (I don't know what you call it), coupled with the fact that Ah Mah was making funny faces at me. See my smiley face in the bottom photo.



I also took some photos with Mummy and Daddy, but I was getting sleepy by then, hence the BCC look on my face. (BCC="bin chao chao" or "grumpy look" in English).





Even though I BCC, I still love it when Daddy plays "fly in the sky" with me. I laughed and screamed loudly. Mummy and Daddy quickly hushed me however, because I can scream very loud indeed!



Ah Mah and Ah Gong came to Youth Park too! I managed to take some nice photos with them. Everybody still says I look a lot like Ah Gong.



Later in the evening, I had a nice time playing with my toys with Jie Jie Pei Yi and Jie Jie Zhen Yi. I am wearing a new shirt that Mummy and Daddy bought for me at Gama yesterday. It was only 10 ringgit, cheap and good! Ah Mah likes me to wear these type of "holey" shirts because they are cool and comfortable.

So anyway, I was happily playing with my toys. However, all my toys go straight into my mouth. Mummy and Daddy will tell me "No, no" and I hesitate for a while because I sort of understand that I am not supposed to do that. Nevertheless, I am still too young to understand the consequences, so after a while I forget and happily put everything into my mouth again! :p Oh well, Mummy and Daddy, I will learn in time!



So that concludes our long weekend. Looking forward to two more in the following weeks! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin