December 18, 2009

My expressive faces

Daddy managed to get lots of photos of my face this morning before my bath. See all my different expressions! :) Now that I'm older, I can make all kinds of funny faces :p

Look at my face on the right-hand picture. Blehhhh :p



Mummy had a good laugh at the right picture below. She says I look like a little old lady with no teeth! Well, Mummy, it's true that I don't have any teeth! :)



The photo on the left is my cheeky look, and the one on the right, I also don't know how to describe it! But Mummy and Daddy say it's a nice picture of me :)



Daddy likes the photo on the right very much; it's as if I'm saying "Whatcha looking at? Don't mess with me!"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great expression pictures of Hannah !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin