December 9, 2009

Ah-choo!

I am not feeling well. I got a stuffy and runny nose yesterday and today it is still not better. I must have got it from Daddy because he was having a runny nose a few days ago. So anyway, this is the first time I have been sick on my own, meaning that it wasn't caused by my injections.

I find it difficult to breathe because my nose is blocked so I have to breathe through my mouth. Mummy says I am so kesian because I am small and I don't know how to blow my nose. Mummy and Daddy also don't know what to do to help me. If tomorrow I am not better, we have to go and see the doctor.

Since I couldn't sleep earlier, see what I was doing. Daddy had to go out for a while so Mummy put me in my play area. I was playing with my toys when it should have been my bedtime! But I was quite fussy and cranky because of my runny nose.



Not long after that I started to cry and complain so Mummy carried me from the playroom to the bedroom to the living room. Then again from the playroom to the bedroom to the living room. After a few rounds of that, I finally fell asleep on Mummy's shoulder and she then put me down on the bed. She put me in a slanting position so all the yucky stuff in my nose won't flow back and choke me.

Look at the yucky stuff coming out from my nose. I absolutely hate people wiping my face so Mummy found it quite a challenge to wipe my nose. So this is what she did. First she wet one of my face towels so that it wouldn't hurt me with the constant wiping. Then she used the wet towel and played a peekaboo game with me, which I love! Then she could use the towel and wipe my face and I wouldn't complain.


Oh well, I hope I get better soon, Mummy and Daddy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So mummy has to watch out... U might be our next target :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Germs stay away! Someone has to remain healthy to look after both of you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin