December 13, 2009

Weekend photo collage

Hi everyone, I am almost recovered from my runny nose, but it still gets stuffy at times. I am able to sleep and drink my milk as usual, however, so it's all good :)

This weekend Mummy and Daddy took lots of photos, so we are compiling it all here in what I like to call our "weekend photo collage" :)

This was me on Saturday, playing with my toys as usual. Mummy tied up my hair like how Ah Mah does, but Daddy doesn't like it. This is what causes my "canggih" hairstyle when I wake up in the morning.



Daddy took these close-up photos of me (can you see my runny nose?). He prefers my look like this.



I really like to go kai-kai. So sometimes when we don't go out on the weekends, Daddy will bring me downstairs to our apartment playground and swimming pool. This morning, Mummy and Daddy took me so we could get some nice photos. I had a good time on the swings. Then Mummy brought me closer to the swimming pool to have a look. I like to see the bubbles coming up from the jacuzzi in the pool.



Later, we also went to Youth Park. Compare these pictures taken with Mummy and Daddy to those below when I was just 3 months old. Have I changed since then? You can read about my first visit to Youth Park here.



I was much smaller then...and my hair was much shorter too!



Here are more photos Daddy took of me, me and more me! :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that the links I put to older posts in the blog cannot be accessed, I'm not sure why. Anyway, the post referred to can be seen in the Blog Archive under "September" - "Little Hannah goes to Youth Park".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin