December 5, 2009

Ouch!

I am now getting in the habit of waking up very early every day. Probably this is because I sleep so early! This morning I woke up at 6 a.m. and of course, Mummy and Daddy had to wake up too :p.

Let me tell you what happened to me this morning. I was wriggling around and couldn't sit still for even a little while so I accidentally knocked my face against the sofa armrest. It's made of wood so it was quite a hard knock for a baby like me! I wailed loudly for about 5 seconds and then it was over. Now that I can turn and move around a lot, Mummy and Daddy cannot leave me alone or turn away for even just one second! The night before last I actually fell off the bed. I rolled too near the edge and fell right off. Good thing Daddy put pillows on the ground in case that were to happen. The best thing, is, I did not even wake up or cry! Daddy got up to use the bathroom and when he came back, I had disappeared! I gave Daddy such a shock.

Anyway, see here is where I knocked myself this morning. Can you see the red mark below my right eye? Mummy put some ice on it so that it wouldn't swell too much. By the way, that is Daddy lying down behind me :p



My face is turned so you can get a better look. Aiyo..not pretty already like that :(



But I was still my cheerful self! Nothing can keep me miserable for long! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. hello mummy, u mean left eye ka :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..yes Mummy is confused..it's our right but Hannah's left! :) Thanks Julia :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin