December 7, 2009

Morning surprise!

Mummy and Daddy gave me a nice surprise when I woke up this morning. Look at what I saw in the living room.. it's a beautiful Christmas tree! :) Of course, I was very excited to see the many colours and blinking lights!

Last night Jie Jie Zhen Yi and Jie Jie Candice helped Daddy to put up the tree but I was already asleep so I couldn't help them. However, Mummy and Daddy saved one thing for me to hang up on the tree; it was the star at the very top. So that was my special treat! :)

Mummy thinks that the tree is a little bit too decorated for a small tree but Daddy says, "Nice what!" Anyway, I still like it :) I posed in front of it for a picture.



Of course, my hands couldn't stay still for long! I reached out to grab the colourful balls and even pulled a few off! :) Mummy says "Aiyo..so chor lor" :p



Even when Mummy carried me I still wanted to grab the ornaments.



Finally Mummy said no more. I shouldn't go near the tree in case I pull too hard on the ornaments and the whole tree topples on me!

Oh well, I guess I have to admire it from afar. By the way, there are no presents underneath the tree yet. Mummy and Daddy, put some presents under the tree for me, ok? ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin