December 19, 2009

Happy car-ride

Yesterday was a public holiday so Mummy and Daddy did not go to work. They wanted to take me to play at Youth Park (Again! No other place-kah, Mummy and Daddy? :p) However, it was raining practically the whole day yesterday so we couldn't go anywhere outdoors.

Anyway, Daddy then decided to take a drive across the bridge to Autocity to have lunch. (Penang nowhere to eat-ah, Daddy?)

Since it was raining so heavily, I had to use an umbrella so I wouldn't get wet. I was trying to be a big girl to help Mummy carry the umbrella. I held on to it so tightly and didn't want to let go! I probably thought that this was my new toy :) See my facial expression: I was so happy and excited about it! :)

Mummy says I have the potential to be the next Mary Poppins. Or how about Rihanna? Umbrella-ella-ella! :)



Later on in the car, I was soooo excited...Jie Jie Candice was making me laugh and laugh. Mummy and Daddy think these are some of the nicest photos of me smiling and laughing.



And this is Mummy's favourite picture from yesterday-I'm giving the sweetest smile of all time! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She really had a hold on that umbrella alright.....and of course what a SMILE .........

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute playing with d umbrella hahah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin