December 20, 2017

Million dollar smiles Part 2

You can see Part 1 here when Helene was 7 months old haha. So the other day I got this really nice sweet smile from her. It doesn't happen often so I thought it deserved a mention and a blog post.


Most of the time I get cheeky or mischievous smiles like this. Note that she usually has an ice cream or a sweet treat in her hand! Lol.





Or otherwise I get toothless grins like this. Actually I can't really tell the difference between the cheeky & mischievous smiles and toothless grins haha.




So what's the difference between Part 1 and Part 2? :)

Anyway, to digress a bit, the other night I had to attend a wedding dinner so being the little koala that she is, there was a bit of a meltdown when I had to leave. To pacify her, Hubby dressed up the girls in "wedding clothes" and they had a bit of a party at home. All smiles after that!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin