October 21, 2014

Half a year old

Helene is approaching her half year birthday on Thursday. She has started solids (porridge) and is still on breastmilk. So it looks like I have achieved my goal of breastfeeding her until 6 months old (yay me!)

We took her to Gurney Paragon with my parents the other day and I got this lovely picture of her with my dad. We don't normally develop photos since they are all in our smartphones, but this one is definitely frame-worthy.


I only realised later that they were wearing almost matching outfits - red t-shirt and blue jeans. I got her shirt from Baby Zara (RM19.90) and the pants from H&M (RM10.00 down from RM29.90). Cute outfits for bargain prices always make me happy :)

She is also now very alert of her surroundings and has developed stranger anxiety towards people and places. Interestingly enough, however, she doesn't have anxiety when we are out jalan-jalan or at shopping malls!

Nevertheless, she is still as smiley as ever and she was even smiling away at the little stuffed animals hanging from her bouncer.




I was on leave last Friday so we took the two younger ones to McDonald's for breakfast after sending Hannah to kindy. McD's has got to be the second happiest place on earth (after Disneyland!). The happy faces say it all :)









3 comments:

  1. Helene is sooo smiley!!! Heidi has almost the same smile too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful write up. Indeed the 2 has the matching outfit.

    Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Lovely princesses you have there. Ever so smiley :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin