January 4, 2012

New Year 2012

This is my 3rd new year, meaning I will be three years old this year. How time has flown. We did not do much for the new year, but Uncle Steven very kindly rented for us his company bungalow in Batu Ferringhi for two nights so we went up there to spend the new year. I had been there two years ago for 2010 new year, but I was still very little then so I probably do not remember it.

The first night Daddy and Mummy stayed with their friends and the second night I joined them together with some of my cousins.

There was a playground in the garden so I had lots of fun on the swings:



And on the see saw:



Pei Zi and I had a lot of fun together. We do have the occasional fight but we always "sayang" and make up again :)



Uncle Steven and I:



Daddy and I:



Daddy, Mummy and I:



I tried to learn how to play badminton after seeing all the kor-kor and jie-jie playing. I look quite professional, don't I? :)



I think I almost got the hang of it! What a fun two days and wishing everyone a very happy 2012!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin