September 5, 2011

Tesco Tanjung Pinang

Mummy and Daddy had a long break last week due to the Hari Raya and Merdeka holidays, so we decided to check out the new Tesco store at Seri Tanjung Pinang at Tanjung Tokong. It has been opened for some time, but Daddy does not like to go and crowd with people, so we waited to go last Monday, which was a holiday for us, but a working day for most people :)

Whenever we go to the supermarket, I always insist on pushing the trolley, which can get quite inconvenient as the trolley is much bigger than me, so I cannot see where I am going. At Tesco Tanjung Pinang, they have small trolleys just right for my size. Mummy says I am truly in shopping heaven :)



Mummy and Daddy bought some things for me there, so all my stuff I insisted on putting in my small trolley and not their big trolley.



Since we normally go to Tesco Gelugor which is much nearer to our house, Mummy is thinking of proposing to the management there that they have small trolleys available too, to suit little kids like me! I am liking the new Tesco much better though! When can we go again? :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin