September 20, 2011

Swimming again!

Ever since we have moved to our new home, we have yet to use the swimming pool, so during the long holiday, Daddy said that I could go swimming! I was very excited as I had not been swimming for a long time. I told Mummy to wear my swimming costume for me and then Mummy wrapped me in my robe before we headed down to the pool.

This robe used to belong to Jie Jie Zhen Yi and Jie Jie Candice. It's still a bit big for me, but that's ok.



Here is my swimming costume which Mummy bought for me when we were in KL.



I had my new Winnie the Pooh arm floats as well as my panda float. I was afraid to be in the water by myself with just the arm floats, so in the end, I used both! Look at how excited I am.



The good thing about this swimming pool is that we can usually get the whole pool to ourselves. So unlikely we have to share the pool with others. I had a lot of fun and hopefully we can go swimming again soon!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin