January 17, 2011

Mummy in Singapore

Mummy was away in Singapore for 3 days for work. Daddy did not go with her this time as he had work to do. The day before she left, Mummy told me that I had to be a good girl and stay with Daddy when she is away. But I kept saying "bu yao, bu yao" (don't want) and "go, go". But Mummy promised me that she would take me on a plane when I am bigger.

The next day, Daddy and I took Mummy to the airport and I had McDonald's pancakes for breakfast. They are very yummy and I like them a lot. I kept asking Daddy to put "sweet, sweet" (maple syrup) for me, but I was not allowed to have too much.



Before Mummy went in to the departure hall, I gave Mummy a big kiss and waved goodbye.



This was where Mummy had to go to work:



On Saturday night, Mummy told Daddy that she had dinner here: Ippudo at Mandarin Gallery. Apparently it is famous for their ramen. People have to queue for hours to get in here. There is a special table at the entrance just for people to wait (picture below).



Look at the queue! And even after Mummy had finished her meal, the queue was still this long.



Anyhow, Mummy is glad to be home. Singapore is nice, but home is nicer. And I am also happy to have Mummy home! Yesterday when she came to fetch me from Ah Mah's place, I opened my arms wide for her to carry me and she got a big hug from me.

It was so funny, Mummy asked me, "Hannah did you miss Mummy?" and I kissed her instead. Mummy said I must have heard "kiss" instead of "miss" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin