January 28, 2015

Ferringhi Grill @ Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa

The night before my sister and her husband left to go back to Australia, my parents planned for a nice family dinner at Ferringhi Grill. Ferringhi Grill is a fine dining restaurant at Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa up at Batu Ferringhi. We have not been there for many many years, and for the kids, it was the first time. Kids below 7 years old are not allowed in the main dining room, however they can make special arrangements for a private room, if available, so it is advisable to call and book early if you are planning to bring young children there for dinner.

We were not disappointed with the setup of the private room. The table was beautifully decorated with candles and rose petals.


The food here is rather pricey but I suppose you pay for the ambience and not so much the food. Taste is okay, but I guess it's a whole new dining experience. We had some food that was prepared right before our table.


And here's what I ate. Even if you just order a main course, there will be an appetiser, salad, palate cleanser etc served to you. I had the sirloin steak with pepper corn sauce and sauteed mushrooms. Their tomato soup is a must try as it is one of their signature dishes. And although we ordered crepes suzette for dessert, they also served us yummy chocolates at the end of the meal.


We took lots of pictures that night, and here are some of my favourites. As my sister would put it, these are my most favourite people in the world :)












And not forgetting the selfie in the bathroom! Haha :)


It was a great dining experience, we hope to be back soon!

Ferringhi Grill @ Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa
Tel: 04-888 8888
Fax: 04-8811800
Website: Ferringhi Grill




1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful evening with the people I love most.........My favourite picture is the selfie of my 2 girls in the bathroom. I pray their sisterly bond and love will be forever...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin