December 24, 2014

Princesses for a day

The "Frozen" craze is still not over in our house. Disney actually released the movie for Christmas last year, and it's still going strong one year later. And to further fuel the craze, my cousins from New Zealand who have not been back in Penang for the last 5 years and have not ever met the girls, gave them Queen Elsa and Princess Anna costumes as Christmas gifts! As expected, Hannah and Heidi were beyond thrilled :)


Here are my cousins Jessica and Rhema with the 3 girls. My aunty and uncle gave them presents too (on their heads and in their hands) :)


And here is my attempt at a selfie with my girls:


No prizes for guessing what I want for Christmas - that my girls grow up happy and healthy and always loving towards each other!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin