April 16, 2014

On my day off

A couple of weeks ago, I took a day off from work because my mother in law had something on. Incidentally, Hannah was also on holiday from school. I was trying to think of what to do to keep them occupied for a few hours before my mother in law came home. Bringing 2 kids to a mall by myself is a complete no-no as I wouldn't be able to chase after 2 active kids, so in the morning, we ended up at McDonald's Sunrise Tower. I seriously think that this is the happiest place in the world for kids (besides Disneyland, of course). Whoever condemns McDonald's obviously doesn't have kids!


Later on, I took them to visit Chew Thean Yang Aquarium a.k.a. the mini zoo. The girls loved feeding the fish and looking at the animals there. Cheap and fun entertainment - highly recommended :)


Heidi's speech has increased by leaps and bounds ever since before turning two. She couldn't speak much at all previously and now she can't stop. However she definitely has a Malaysian accent to her speech, even calling us "Mummy-ah", and "Daddy-ah", not to mention all the "lahs".

Speaking of speech, Hannah asked me just the other day, "Why did Jesus make babies not able to talk?" I gave her the standard "Because that's how it is" but it didn't seem very convincing to her though lol.

Out of the mouths of babes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin