September 18, 2013

The one where the parents are not so smart

The Astro technician came to replace our decoder on Sunday and he showed us how the new system worked. Being not very tech-savvy people, Hubby and I could not seem to switch on the sound on the TV, even though the image was there. I was huddled under the TV console for some time, fiddling with the remote and buttons on the decoder and sound system and Hubby was trying to give me instructions (Heidi was lying on him fast asleep). I was going to give up, thinking I would just call the technician and ask him how to make it work, when suddenly the sound came on. A small voice behind me piped up "Nah, it's like that! I do this all the time at Amah's house." Apparently the mute button was on. Trust a 4-year-old to know better than her parents.

Love this picture of our cheeky girl:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin