November 30, 2012

Steamboat at home

Hi, I am Heidi and this will be my first post here. Previously all other posts were by Mummy, Daddy and Jie Jie. I am 7 months plus now (will be 8 months on 8 December) but people still say that I am small for my age. When we go out and Mummy and Daddy ask for a baby chair for me, the people will always ask in surprise if I can sit already. Well, just to let you know, I can sit very steadily and am now trying to stand up and crawl as well. Anyway, the doctor says that my weight is "superb" so I suppose there is nothing to worry about. Mummy and Daddy are only a bit concerned because my Jie-Jie was much bigger than me when she was my age.

So anyway, last Friday Mummy and Daddy hosted a steamboat dinner at home for some of their friends. Jie Jie stayed at Ah Mah's house because she had a flu and cough (which later I got too!) so that she didn't pass the flu bug to Jie Jie Isabelle who was also coming to our house. Daddy is on a break from work as he is changing jobs starting in December so he did all this by himself. Isn't my Daddy good at decorating such a nice table? :)


He even cooked the soup himself, with some guidance from Ah Mah over the phone on what ingredients to put in. I was quite happy to be carried by all the Uncles and Aunties. This is me with Aunty Jacintha.


Look at all the yummy goodies cooking inside the pot. Too bad I couldn't have any. I can eat little bits of food nowadays though like porridge, bread and biscuits. I can even eat rice as I have 4 little teeth already, but Ah Mah doesn't want to give me too much in case I cannot digest it.


When everyone was eating, I sat in my room and played with my toys. I wasn't too happy about it though as I wanted to join in the fun outside!


So later on Mummy put me in my walker. At least I got to see what was happening ;)


Stay tuned for more updates by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin