June 27, 2012

Hannah's first drawing

In my previous post, I posted that Hannah loves sand art, but she never really showed any inclination towards drawing or colouring. Usually she will just scribble abstract stuff when given a pen or pencil and paper.

Yesterday however, she surprised me by drawing this on one of the apps on her Daddy's phone (amazing what all these apps can teach the kids):

I don't know how to rotate it but if you look sideways, it's a face! Complete with two eyes, a nose, mouth and even eyebrows. It also has hair (blue nonetheless) and a pair of green ears.

Maybe we do have a budding artist on our hands after all. Probably she gets it from her Daddy who is quite good at art. I'm glad because I can't draw to save my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin