July 6, 2011

Why I like my room

When Daddy and Mummy bought our house, my room was the only room that was completely empty. All other areas of the house came with built in cabinets and other furniture. So Daddy and Mummy's mission was to make my room as nice as possible for me.

I like my room very very much. When Nanna and Gong Gong were here looking after me, I could stay in my room for hours and hours.



This is my bed which has already been extended as I am growing. However, I prefer to sleep on the floor on a mattress and bed is usually for my afternoon naps :)



I have plenty of toys to entertain me:



Patrick the dog sits on top of my clothes cabinet:



See all my stuffed toys, books and CDs:



I used to like this when I was smaller, but now I like to throw the balls out of the pool! This makes Mummy very busy clearing up my room :)



My little kitchen - I have lots of utensils, pots and pans which I will use to "cook" "wan tan mee" for Daddy and Mummy.



A little writing desk which I will use when I want to draw or colour:



My Mickey Mouse Clubhouse growth chart which tells me how tall I am growing:



And when I sleep at night, my lovely flower lamp gives a warm glow to the room.



By the way, Daddy recently stuck some glow-in-the dark stars on my ceiling, so when I lie down at night, I can see them shining way up there.

As you can see, there is plenty to keep me occupied in my room, which is why I love my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin