August 2, 2009

Too many photos!

I have discovered that we have too many photos of Hannah until I cannot choose which ones are nice to upload on the blog.

I suppose this is the age of the digital camera which allows us to just click away! Gone are those days of film when we had to be careful of pictures we took as film was limited and you actually had to develop the photos to view them.

Playing around with Picasa, which I have found to be very useful, I managed to create collages of Baby Hannah so I could fit many pictures into one!

Here are some of her recent photos:




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. haha, so many photos!! I can't imagine how many photo CDs/ hard disk you have when Hannah turns 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..I also cannot imagine..now also there are hundreds and hundreds..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin