August 5, 2009

Photos with Mummy's family

Mummy's family is not that big, but it is quite complicated. Let's start with the basic family first.

Okay, here is just me, Nanna and Gong Gong.


Nanna, don't pinch my cheek! I know they are chubby...and choo bee... :)

Mummy and Daddy joined in the picture.



Here is Mummy, me and my Ee Ee Adeline (Mummy's younger sister).


I am making a funny face..too many bright lights!

Then, we have Mummy's paternal side of the family. Gong Gong's uncle and aunt (Mummy's Chek Gong and Chim Poh - I am not sure what I am supposed to call them so I'll just call them that for now) were the ones who raised Gong Gong and his brother and sisters since his parents passed away when Gong Gong was very young. However, Gong Gong's cousins who are Chek Gong and Chim Poh's sons are nearer Mummy's age than Gong Gong's age. Here I am with my Mummy, Gong Gong, Nanna, Chek Gong and Chim Poh. Daddy did not come home from work yet.



Then this is me with Mummy's cousin Aunty May Ling and her daughters Jing Jing and Ying Ying. So technically they are my cousins too.



All the girls and ladies wanted to take a picture of just us girls. I was sleeping however so they all posed around the bed. Nanna noted that all the girls and ladies in the picture are "Cheahs" except for me. I am a Lim! See Baby Sarah? She is actually my aunt, because her daddy is Mummy's uncle (he is Gong Gong's cousin). See, I told you it was complicated!


Either born a "Cheah" or married a "Cheah" :) Born a Cheah - Mummy, Ee Ee and Sarah. Married a Cheah - Nanna, Chim Poh and Aunty Sue.

Here I am with Baby Sarah's cousin, Ben (he is Sarah's daddy's brother's son) and his mother, Aunty Ah Loy. So technically Ben is my uncle too! So young already become uncles and aunts..tsk tsk..


I think I was reaching for my milk!

So that was all the pictures I managed to take with Gong Gong's side of the family. Now for Nanna's family.

This is me with my Ah Chor. She is Nanna's mother and Mummy's grandmother.



We managed to take a "four generations" photo; Ah Chor, Nanna, Mummy and myself.


I'm giving Mummy a funny look...

We also took a photo with Gong Gong and Daddy after that.


I have recently developed a habit of eating my hand

I also took a photo with Mummy's cousin Uncle Ananda. He is Nanna's brother's son. He is always very kind to drive Ah Chor to and back from Penang because they live in Perak. Ah Chor stays in Kamunting while Uncle Ananda stays in Parit Buntar.



I am so blessed to have a wonderful family who loves me, especially my Daddy and Mummy!

1 comment:

  1. wow. i am confused. anyhow, everyone's there for a purpose, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin