August 1, 2009

Oldest and Youngest

On my Daddy's side of the family, I am the youngest of all the children (obviously!). My cousin Jie Jie Zhen Yi is the oldest. She will be 10 years old in October. Also, she lives next door so I get to play with her a lot. She also has a younger sister Jie Jie Candice. I will try to ask Mummy to post her pictures here in future. But for now it's pictures of the oldest and the youngest.

Here we are before taking my bath. See my happy face :) Did I tell all of you that I enjoy taking baths now? I will smile a lot during bath-time.



Daddy's experimenting with his new camera:



We took our nap together in Ah Mah's house. Here we are just after waking up:



Mummy likes this picture of us very much. She says it is very artistic (whatever that means!). Haha.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin